Yahoo mail account is used by many users across the world for its free webmail service. It is the best with the latest versions of the browsers therefore if you are using older or unsupported services and features of Yahoo, they may not work properly. It is required to access the log-in website using its correct email address and password. Although its features are quite important to use when you are using a Yahoo email account on any kind of internet browser.
Why is Yahoo Mail Not Working on Chrome?
Chrome provides extraordinary support and service to manage your Yahoo email account simply. If users face any trouble and their Yahoo Mail Not Working on Chrome. they might miss some important emails or be unable to forward their office report at the right time. When users face such problems are temporary and could be fixed simply by resetting the Chrome browser to get this issue fixed at the right time. In this blog, we define easy steps to solve this problem without any trouble.
Cause of the issues:
- If your internet connectivity is accurate.
- Make sure your Chrome browser is fantastic.
- Check out the credentials and internet browser history.
- Deactivate or activate the virus on Chrome and so on.
You may also Read- How to change Yahoo mail password: Step-by-step-guide
Get a Solution for Yahoo mail Not Working on Chrome:
It is necessary to know the cause of the issue that would make you pretty active to achieve the perfect solution at a certain time easily. Users should follow the steps outlined below to accomplish this.
Method First: Clear Cache in the Chrome Internet Browser
When users notice that their Yahoo mail is not working properly after logging in to their account, there is an option to delete the cache memory of the browser that keeps the entire data safe, and your Yahoo experience struggles to show the next page. To clear the cache in the Google browser, follow the steps below.
- First, run your Chrome internet browser and enter the menu button and select the “more tools” option.
- Select the clear browser option, then select the cookies and cache files displayed on the same page, then scroll down to the bottom.
- Tab on the remove button and wait for a second to perform the task, and then reset your internet browser and computer device.
- The mentioned steps can provide you with an active solution at the right time.
Method Second: Update your chrome internet browser
Users can easily update their Google Chrome internet browser on their device and start using Yahoo error-free. Let’s know the ways to update your Chrome.
- First, you need to make sure that your internet browser is running with a good connection to the internet service and go to the menu button.
- Enter the internet browser and select the help button, then select the update button on the same page.
- Users can download the latest version of the internet browser and click on the install button, and then Google Chrome on your device will be updated automatically.
- Users make sure their internet browser is active and click on the three vertical dots icon on the screen.
- Select the settings and then click on the drop-down menu. Scroll down to click on the advanced option.
- Finally, enter the enable button and then allow your Yahoo mail to run in your Google Chrome browser.
Hopefully, users’ problems are resolved now. If you are still facing the same error and showing Yahoo mail not working on Chrome, you can try resetting your system, deactivating the browser’s extension, deactivating antivirus and firewall settings, or running your Yahoo account on some other internet browser on the same computer. For more help regarding this, you are always free to contact the support team that is available to help you at any time.
Method Fourth: Deactivate Browser Enhancements
- Enter the More option (three vertical dots) located in the top-right corner of the browser and choose More tools > Extensions
- Next, you will need to click on the Remove option
- located next to the extension that you wish to uninstall.
- Users will need to tab on Remove
- The browser enhancement will be completely removed from your Chrome browser.
Related Blogs- How to Disable Yahoo Mail Ads?
- Users enter the More option (three vertical dots) located at the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- choose the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Settings tab hit the Advanced options.
- Choose the Content settings option under the Privacy and Security section.
Live -Support for Yahoo Mail Not Working on chrome
Most of the users are using the Yahoo mail account without any trouble. If sometimes users’ Yahoo Mail Not Working on Chrome users are looking for an easy solution to solve issues. You can go through simple solutions. If users need live support. Just drop your email on provided support id firstname.lastname@example.org .Experts will assist you within seconds and solve your query within working hours and provide you with easy solutions.
We , hope this blog will assist you according to your requirement