Do you have your AOL Mail account deactivated? If you answered yes, it’s possible that it’s because your account was unused or inactive. You may be unable to access email attachments if your AOL mail account is deleted. You must respond to the account as soon as possible in order to gain full access to your account. If you do not want to reactivate your account on your own, call AOL customer service to connect with a professional who can assist you.
How was my AOL Account Deactivated?
AOL mail can be deleted for just a variety of reasons, some of which are given below:
- When you request that your AOL account get deleted, your account will first be deactivated.
- If you haven’t logged into your AOL mail account in 90 days, it could be deleted.
- If you used your AOL mail account in a way that’s against AOL’s terms and conditions.
Here Steps How to Reactivating AOL Mail Account?
To reactivate your AOL email account, follow the instructions below:
Free AOL Account
You don’t have to worry if your free AOL email account has been cancelled due to inactivity; you may quickly reactivate it.
- Open the AOL mail login page on your web browser.
- To sign in to your AOL account, enter your username and password.
- Your AOL account will be reactivated once you have successfully signed into your account.
AOL Premium Subscription
You can reactivate your AOL account with a premium membership by proceeding through the steps below:
- You must first open your favourite web browser before proceeding to the AOL login page.
- To log in to your account, enter your login credentials and click the login button.
- After you’ve signed in to your account, go to the My Services tab on the account’s homepage.
- Select the AOL service you want to reactivate from the Subscription drop-down menu.
- Go to the subscription’s Information section, then open the access URL in a new tab.
- You’ll be directed to the page where you can enter your login information.
- And then select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu, and carefully follow the onscreen instructions to recover your password.
- To reactivate your AOL account, follow the instructions on the screen.
Related Blog- How to Recover Verizon Email Password?
Contact AOL Customer Care for Instant Help or Support
If the problems continue, you can contact AOL customer service to connect with a representative who will assist you in resolving the issue. The professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to listen to the user’s problems and then help them in resolving their issues. AOL provide support for Change AOL Mail Password, Forgot AOL Password, How to Reset AOL Password etc. at very span of time. If you are facing any of above issue then contact instantly.