Verizon is a popular router manufacturer whose products are preferred by a huge number of users in the global market. This is a well-known telecommunication company that provides different products as well as wireless services. It provides different services, sometimes it starts to show errors too. Verizon Email Error Code 9004 is one such error that is very common and leaves users puzzled.
In case you are also facing the same issue, then this blog is the perfect place to resolve errors in an instant. Read the entire blog and execute the steps exactly the same to get rid of errors.
Check the Reasons behind Verizon Email Error Code 9004 :
Here are multiple reasons that are responsible for this particular issue. In this blog, users will find possible causes of this issue. If you know the proper reasons, then solving errors will be easier for you.
Outdated driver: If your driver gets outdated, then it is pretty possible that you might get this issue as well. Apart from that, if the update procedure on your system is not completed properly, then you can also face the issue.
You may also Read- How To Fix The Common Verizon Email Problem
Corrupted Registry files: If the registry files on your device get corrupted somehow, then you can also encounter this issue as well.
Poor Connectivity: Check whether Wi-Fi or internet connectivity starts to malfunction, then this error code can appear on the screen. So, it is recommended that you make sure you are connected to a good network before proceeding further.
Methods for Solve Version Email Error Code 9004 :
- Method First: Change the Path of Application Data within Registry:
Users can check out the provided methods, which will be helpful for solving your Issues :
- Users follow this step, at first, you have to tap on the Start menu.
- Open the list of options and click on Run. This will open the Run Dialog box.
- Now, you have to type the command (regedit.exe) inside the dialog box and press Enter. By this process, Registry Editor will display on your screen.
- Users navigate to the left panel and you need to expand the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Choose the Software icon and you have to expand it again.
- Now, from that folder select the drop-down arrow to extend it. Then select the sub-folder “Windows” and open it.
- You have to select the folder (Current Version) from the list of subfolders and click on it.
- Select Explorer from the list of options.
- In the Explorer tab, users can see there are different options as well.
- You have to Select (User Shell Folders) navigate to the right-hand side of the window and double-click on the option AppData.
- Users will see a dialogue box labeled “Edit String.
- You have to change the default path under the label (Value data) to the path of your local profile.
- Choose “OK” and restart your device. Keep waiting for the time while the restarting process is going on. It is suggested that you do not switch off your device. It might cancel the restart process.
- Users should check if the error code is still showing up or has been resolved.
- If the issue is not solved yet, move to the next step and fix it.
- Method Second: Update the Operating System
Users should update their operating system to the latest version in order to mitigate the error code. If users do not perform steps properly, you might face many issues, including Verizon error code 9004.
Related Blogs- How to Recover Verizon Email Password
Let’s start with Methods :
- The first thing you need to do is to press the Start icon on Taskbar. Now, select the Gear button and open (The settings Window tab)
- Users go to locate and select the category “Update & Security” from that window. You’ll notice a new window is popping up on the display.
- Select (Windows Update) option
- Enter Check for updates. After that, in order to update the operating system, tab on this icon and proceed with the next step. It will help to find compatible updates for your device.
- If you notice an update is available, enter it for download. Select the Install icon when the download is over.
- After installing the updates properly, you just have to perform a simple reboot. Finally, rectify if the error code gets solved or still appears.
- Method Third: Use a Compatible Software :
If none of the above steps are helpful for you, then users might go through with this one. To do so, at first, open a browser and search for reliable software that helps to check the registry issues. Users have to select the most popular software from the list of the results. Now, users download the software with help of the internet or Wi-Fi. You need to follow the instructions that are shown on your computer screen.
After completion of the procedure, enter the Scan button. This will check corrupt files or missing files on your system. If you find any malicious files, then users have to remove it from your device. Select (Repair All ) and identify registry files that are present on your screen. This is little bit time-consuming producers so users do not press the back button or exit from this method. Users need to check mentioned methods are complete, check if you fix the issue successfully or not.
Method Fourth: Update Wireless Driver :
Have a look Provided Points :
- Users select Start and navigate to (Search)bar, enter on it.
- Type Device Manager inbox.
- You can see a list of options, select the first option
- Enter the open Device Manager option.
- Locate (Network Adapters) category and PRESS on it to expand.
- Users need to Double-click on the installed Wireless Adapter
- It will help you to open the Properties tab.
- Choose Driver from the options and have entered the (Update Driver) option.
- You need to select the tab (Search automatically for updated driver software) from the new dialog box.
- You SELECT the previous option your device will look for any updates that are available for your COMPUTER.
- Enter the Update icon and let the process start. If the driver is already upgraded,
- You might see a notification message of (Windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed.)
Related Article- How to Change Verizon Email Password Instantly?
Help -Desk for Verizon Email Error Code 9004 :
Most of the users are using the Verizon email account without any hassle. Users prefer to use Verizon email accounts for personal and professional use. In case you find Verizon Email Error 9004 in your account. For that solution, users are searching solutions to solve this error on account immediate basis. Here provide the best methods for your help. You can apply it according to your need. If users want better online support. Connect with Verizon Support Team. You can drop your mail on support email id:email@example.com Experts are available 24/7 for your guidance. Provide you best solution regarding your concern. In the future, you didn’t face this error in your Verizon email account.
“Hopefully this blog will solve your Concerns”