“ Hello, Roadrunner Users “
The Roadrunner email platform allows users to send and receive emails by using any device. This may include PCs, tablets, laptops, smartphones, and much more. In case users face this Roadrunner Email Error 501 and this is the most common issue. For this, you can read this blog without any trouble. In this blog, we described easy methods to solve this error.
Before users move to the steps to resolve Roadrunner email error code 501, Users should know about the cause of this error.
- That means the email application is unable to connect with Roadrunner Email Server.
- Due to this error users are unable to access your emails and get this error in your account.
Easy Methods Resolve Roadrunner Mail Error 501 :
Users can check these easy methods to solve this problem without any hassle.
- Open Outlook or Windows Mail and sign in to your system or Smartphone account.
- Next, open the new tab.
- Enter the File button.
- Tap to add an email account.
- Select the server setting manually.
- Users proceed to the next step.
- Enter your email or password for your Roadrunner email account.
- Proceed to your account type.
- Check the incoming account and enter pop-server.domain.rr.com
- Users follow the commands to configure the SMTP setting on their screen.
- Enter the finish button once the instruction points have been completed.
Have a look at Another Easy Solution
Ensure that the Login Credentials are Correct :
When users are trying to login into your Roadrunner email account, then users should be sure that the login credentials that users have entered are correct. The login credentials include your email address/username and password.
- If users have entered the wrong username or password, then you can try again.
- Furthermore, if you have forgotten the username and password, you need to reset them.
- In case users have forgotten the username, you get the username by contacting Roadrunner Support.
- Users have forgotten the password, users need to reset the password.
- For that, you can follow the guided steps by Roadrunner Support.
After getting access to your Roadrunner Account, log in to our account. If the error persists, visit the next method to Resolve the 501 error code.
Re-Configure the Roadrunner Servers :
As we discussed, the Roadrunner Email Error 501 is server-related. Then you should get steps to reconfigure them. Also, the Roadrunner has recently updated the server. If you used the Roadrunner for a long time and did not get the time to configure them, then follow these steps to Resolve Roadrunner Email Error 501.
- Launch the application that you use to access the Roadrunner Email.
- Login to the Roadrunner email account using the username and password.
- Go to the email setting and further click on Server Settings.
- You can either choose POP or IMAP as your incoming email server.
- After that, enter these details when prompted:
You may also Read- How to Recover Verizon Email Password
Have a look at POP Settings
- Account Type – POP or POP3
- Incoming Mail Server – mail.twc.com
- Incoming Server – POP3 port – 995
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) – mail.twc.com
- Outgoing Server – SMTP port – 587
- Inbound & Outbound User Name: Enter Roadrunner email address
- SMTP Server Requires Authentication – Checked
Check IMAP Settings
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server—mail.twc.com
- IMAP port number is 993 incoming server
- Have a look at SMTP Outgoing Mail Server – mail.twc.com
- Check Outgoing Server–SMTP port: 587
- Inbound and Outbound User Name: You have to enter your Roadrunner email address.
- Roadrunner Email Password – Inbound & Outbound Passwords
- Authentication is required for the SMTP server – this has been verified.
Related Blogs- How to Fix SSL Error on Roadrunner Email?
Live -Support for Roadrunner Email Error 501
The mentioned methods will help to resolve your Roadrunner Email Error Error 501. In case the error persists, You can connect with the Roadrunner Email support team for live support. Users have to do just drop their mail on the support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Experts will guide you according to your problems and provide you with easy solutions within working hours.
“We hope this blog will assist you according to your concern ”