Outlook is a highly famous email service for users. Many users use the outlook for professional use without any issues. Outlook offered great features for use. If we talk about the outlook search feature. The search feature in Outlook can be a lifesaver, saving you from having to scroll through hundreds of emails to find something. If your Outlook Search not working, Outlook Search Not Working, Outlook Search not showing recent emails after Windows, Outlook search not finding all emails, Outlook 365 search not working windows 10, Outlook search not working in 2022, Outlook search not working in mac Monterey. For that users search for the solution to start working in seconds. Users search the online solution. You are not getting easy methods.
To get a quick solution read this blog it will help you. In this blog, we will show you easy steps to fix Outlook search. Users can apply these solutions to resolve these issues. Without wasting time let’s proceed with all methods.
Check the Troubleshoot Solutions to resolve the Outlook Search not Working Issues.
Users can look out for these easy steps to solve this problem. Provided methods are helpful and solve your concern within seconds without any hassle. Mentioned all steps easily applicable. Let’s have a look at the solution.
- Run the Windows Search Troubleshooter
If we dive into Outlook-specific fixes, let’s use one of the many Windows troubleshooters. Users will find the Windows search troubleshooter under Start > Settings > Update & Security .From here, pick Troubleshoot, go to Additional Troubleshooters select the Search and indexing option, and Enter Run the Troubleshooter.
- Use the Rebuild the Outlook Index
To get you started, Users check these methods to fix the outlook search option in your account. Provided these two methods are the same there is no difference. Users can apply both to resolve the issue.
You may also Read- How to Fix Outlook Not Sending Emails?
Method First: Use Programs and Features
To rebuild the Outlook index if the Outlook search is not working.
- Users type control into the Windows search menu.
- Choose the best match to open the Control Panel.
- Head to Programs > Programs & Features.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose Outlook 2019, Microsoft Office, or Microsoft 365.
- Select the change from the top menu.
- Users can select Quick Repair or Online Repair highlighted in the image below.
- You need to fix the outlook indexing problem without an internet connection.
Method Second: Use the Outlook Index Repair Menu Option
There is a second Outlook index repair menu option
- Users need to know where to find it.
- Go to the Outlook,
- Choose the File > Options > Search.
Now, select Indexing Options, followed by Advanced.
- Users choose to rebuild and enter the OK button.
- It will take a moment.
- The process is done.
- Users can restart their systems.
Users check the Double-Check the Indexing Status
- There is a quick way to check the
- Outlook indexing status.
- Users enter a search bar and press into the Tell Me toolbar.
- Choose Search Tools > Indexing Status to see how many items are waiting for indexing.
- If you use Outlook to search the remaining items are getting indexed,
- Users will encounter some omissions.
Third Method: Check Outlook
- Users go to the next up and double-check that Outlook is on the list of indexed locations.
- Open Outlook and head to File > Options > Search > Indexing Options.
- Choose the modify option from the Indexing Options panel.
- Users make sure there is a check alongside Microsoft Outlook,
- Enter on OK button
- Restart your system
Fourth Method: Fix Outlook Search Using the Registry
It is possible to repair Outlook search using the Windows Registry option. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog. Users need to type Regedit and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
Users tab on Ctrl + F to open the search menu and copy and paste the registry key. Choose the right-hand panel, right-click and select (New Dword 32 bit Dword). Type the Name of the new word (PreventIndexingOutlook) and assign it the value 0as well.
Fifth Method: Update Microsoft Office 2019
If users update their office version, Your outlook search finds the problem and might be resolved by updating Office to the latest version without any problems.
Take a look at the few points
- Users open the outlook
- Go to the head to file the office account option
- Look out for the under-product information for the update option in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Update option if your account is available
- Done the process.
Related Blogs- How to Recover Deleted Emails in Outlook?
Sixth Method: Repair Your Outlook Personal Folder File (.PST)
Check this option for repairing your outlook personal folder file (PST ) using the Inbox Repair Tool. Outlook search may encounter a problem. If your outlook personal folder file is corrupt. Users need to check it and find the issue in their folder file. Users need to find the repair tool. Its location is dependent on your Outlook version. You are looking for scanpst.exe in one of the following locations:
Look out for the Points :
- Examine 32-bit Office 2016 and C: Program Files Microsoft Office (Office16)
- Look out for the 64-bit Office 2016 and newer: C: Program Files (x86) Microsoft Office
- 64-bit Outlook 2016 and newer: C: Program Files Microsoft Office
- C: Program FilesOffice 365 (2016 package) Microsoft Office root office16
Get the Quick Live Support for Outlook Search Not Working
Here we mentioned an easy solution to solve Outlook Search Not Working in your outlook account. You can look out these simple methods to resolve this issue in seconds from these methods. If you think you are ok with a provided solution. You can associate with our Outlook Experts team. To get the live support you need to drop your mail on our helpdesk mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org Experts will assist you within seconds. You can discuss your concern with experts. Experts will provide you with solutions according to your issues within live support.