“ Hello AOL Members “
AOL is the most famous and premier with excellent email service in recent days. It is full of high-security features and a high-class interface. That’s Why most of the users prefer to use it without any problem in their daily life. IF users use the AOL account on MacBook and users are not able to use it. For that users looking online solution how to fix AOL Mail not Working on MacBook Pro. For that users read this entire blog without skipping any section. In this blog, we define each and everything in proper detail. You can get the solution without any trouble. Is Your AOL Mail Not Working? Try These Troubleshooting Steps How to Fix AOL Mail Not Working On MacBook Pro or Call +1-888-3203-184. Let’s focus on this blog.
Why Does AOL Email Not Working Problem Take Place on MacBook Pro?
There are numerous reasons why AOL Mail does not work on MacBooks; here we describe a few reasons why users should keep these reasons in mind while using their AOL Accounts on their MacBooks. That problem affects your AOL email account’s functioning.
Check the Internet Connection:
If your internet connectivity is bad or slow, that can be the primary reason you can’t use AOL email unexpectedly.
If you lose your AOL password, AOL will not work. This error usually occurs due to a missing or forgotten password. For that, In case you have to recreate the password might help. To login to your account on a MacBook.
You may also Read- Complete Steps To Change AOL Email Password
Using an older version of the AOL application may result in an AOL login error.
Maybe there are some issues in chrome
An AOL email error with third-party email client setup:
The inaccurate configuration also results in an AOL email error. If the AOL email does not work on the MacBook Pro or any other third-party email client, check the configuration settings. If you look out this error, you must be able to solve it through mentioned helpful troubleshooting steps, Let’s have a look
Easy methods for AOL Mail Not Working On MacBook Pro
If your AOL mail is not working in MacBook Pro. You have to follow these simple steps: –
First Method: Fix the AOL Mail on Mac :
There are so many problems related to AOL mail rotations around sending & receiving emails. A user must remove both incoming and outgoing correctly to fix several problems in MacBook pro.
Related Blogs- How to Recover AOL Blocked Account ?
Second Method: Rectify the Receiving AOL Emails on Mac
AOL Mail is not working in MacBook pro the main problem is wrong typing mail address or previous password. You can try these simple steps for a quick check:
- Firstly users install AOL mail on their MacBook Pro, visit the email menu and enter on the Preferences option
- In this window, users open the account option and click on the AOL mail account
- Users have to enter Account Information and examine for any mistype in your email address
- Tab on double-click on your full name or AOL mail address, type the correct information for all the wrong details, and then click on the ok button
- Click on the right password than the wrong one, and install the system preferences option.
- Users have to press the Internet preferences and choose the AOL entry in the menu bar.
- Type your correct AOL mail id and password inbox
- In case any change is needed in mentioned information, your full name, or the password for your AOL.
Users who have a look at the settings may ask you to provide more information on your AOL mail account during these troubleshooting steps. For that follow these steps while providing:
- imap.aol.com is an IMAP server.
- Username for IMAPType your screen name.
- IMAP password types your AOL mail password.
- IMAP Port, which is 993
- Set it to Required for IMAP TLS/SSL.
- Address of the SMTP server: smtp.aol.com
- Your SMTP user name is: Your AOL screen name
- Your AOL email username and password
- SMTP port: 587
- TLS/SSL is required for SMTP.
Follow these simple steps for AOL Mail not Working On MacBook Pro
Users can Check out the easy methods to solve these issues :
- On your Mac, go to “add account” and select it.
- You’ll be presented with several options, including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and AOL. Choose AOL Mail from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll have to fill in the blanks. So, input your AOL email address and click the next button.
- Enter your password to log in.
- Then some terms and conditions will appear on the screen. These display the information to which the Mac has access. It covers the AOL contacts, calendar, profiles, and mail in a nutshell. Accept the terms and conditions by selecting “I Agree” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you must choose which applications you want to use your AOL account with. Calendars, reminders, and mail, for example. Select your preferred selections from the drop-down menus and click “Continue.”
Related Blogs- How to Fix AOL Desktop Not Responding Error?
If your AOL Mail Not Working on MacBook Pro can be because of various reasons. The reasons can be as simple as not entering the correct username and password. Usually, the Mac will fix the problem on its own. However, if it is not working even though you have restarted the Mac, it could be because of the incorrect profile information. Use the correct information.
Helpdesk for AOL Mail Not Working on MacBook Pro :
Usually, if the AOL mail account is not working on MacBook Pro, it can happen due to the wrong configuration of the incoming and outgoing mail settings. Not to worry about it. You can check out the simple methods already mentioned above and apply them without any issues. These steps will solve your problem In case users still face these issues. You can connect with the AOL Mail Support team. You need to coordinate support expert with support email chat lookout the email Id:email@example.com Experts will guide you step by step to solve this problem till the end and provide you an easy solution within seconds
“ We hope this blog will provide you a solution without any trouble“.