How do you fix AOL Desktop Gold not Responding? Here to Fix AOL Desktop Won’t Open Or Not Responding Issue. AOL Desktop is a software programmer that offered several internet-based web services. It offers services such as web browsing, watching videos, searching, listening to songs, playing games, sending emails, and many more all in one place. This desktop application allows users to multitask and access AOL characteristics. Its purpose is to protect the user from various online threats. However, there are some common issues due to AOL Desktop Not Responding Error as described in the next section.
AOL Desktop not responding during that time when users using and uses found major issues in the AOL. There are various factors that are behind these issues, such as device compatibility errors, virus or malware attacks, or many more errors with your system or browser. It makes no difference what caused the error; the problem must be resolved using the troubleshooting solutions provided in this blog .
Basic Reasons for AOL Desktop Gold Not Responding
- Not proper installation of AOL Desktop Gold software
- Corrupt application files
- Malicious code is present on your system.
- Use of incompatible or older versions of AOL Desktop Gold software
- Slow or poor internet speed.
- damaged hard disk, creating issues with the AOL Desktop application
Methods for AOL Desktop Not Responding Errors :
Users can lookout methods it will be useful for AOL Desktop issues :
- Check the Compatibility of Your Computer with Software :
There may be a possibility that the old system configuration does not run the new programs. Look at the system compatibility with your installed software. If users system is not suitable for software, users should purchase a new system upgrade system configuration. system requirement are completed, download AOL Desktop Gold.
- Resume Your Computer :
Check it :
- It may have happen for the RAM getting clogged with other work even when app has been closed.
- To resolve this problem, restart your system, which allows the RAM of your system to clear up.
- Check out the points:
- Users need to close all running apps on their system.
- Enter on the start menu.
- Press the power icon.
- Select the restart option.)
- Users press Alt , F4 button .
- Tab on restart button.
You may also Read- Complete Steps To Change AOL Email Password
- Check the Internet Connectivity :
- Enter on start menu
- Check control panel option
- Press on the (Network Sharing Center) option.
- Users will find issues in Change Network Settings.
- To troubleshoot wireless networks, Ethernet, network adapters,
- Select Network Adapter.
- It will resolve the problem associated with modem internet connection
- Update AOL Desktop Gold Software with latest Version
Sometimes users use old software .This creates issues in systems without any reason. It mainly happens when latest version of software has been released. Normally system automatically gives the notification to user. To resolve issue, users update AOL desktop gold software whenever updated version is available.
- Scan the Viruses , Malware :
If AOL desktop is not responding just a virus – malware :In-case users facing the issues.
- You have to use antivirus Window Defender in your systems.
- look at the steps
- Visit the menu bar
- Enter the control panel.
- You need to search (manage other account )
- Tab on (User account )in other window.
- Click on new user account.
- Users create a new icon to check whether the new icon is working not.
Related Blogs- How to Recover AOL Blocked Account ?
- General Settings Option :
Please have a look :
- Whenever you update Windows or another application, certain changes are made to the system settings.
- These changes can affect the graceful functioning of AOL Desktop Gold.
- Check to ascertain that there are not any changes within the settings that would disrupt the working of AOL.
- You’ll also attempt to restore the settings back to when AOL was working.
- Examine the Add-ons :
It is possible that some add-ons that are installed on your system are incompatible with AOL Desktop Gold. The easiest thing is try is to disable these add-ons and run a scan of your computer
- Check and update appliance :
One of the simplest features of AOL Gold is that it updates automatically. But if there’s a mistake with the software, the updates won’t be downloaded. In that case, you’ll need to manually check and see if there are any software updates that require completion.
- Downloaded and installed :
Check the Mention Steps :
- AOL website and download updated install file.
- Open file and run it on your computer .
- Go to AOL icon
- Tab to open Desktop Gold after running installer.
AOL- Support for AOL Desktop Not Responding Error :
We hope , Once users follow above methods, you can easily troubleshoot your AOL Desktop Not Responding Errors. In case the errors exist there, So users connect to the AOL Support team with an Email Support .Here mention the email id : email@example.com .Connect with experts within 24./7 regarding your issues .Team will assist you with best solutions.