Sometimes users want to add many email accounts in Windows Live Mail. At that time, you will be asked for your user’s name, email address, or password to activate your particular account. Windows Live will automatic sign in to your email account, using the credentials you supply before .But what happens if you Change Windows Live Password, Then users look for the correct way to resolve these issues. Users have to go back and supply a different password for any of the email accounts you have set up in the past.
In this blog we will explain every step in depth. Users can visit this blog to resolve any problems that are related to changing password. If users read this blog for sure users get the best idea how to sort out this issue.
Steps To Change Windows Live Email Password:
- Open Windows Live Mail, to display the menu, press Alt key.
- You’ll find the ‘tool’ menu and choose ‘account’.
- Choose the email account for which you would like to change the password.
- The email you chose, it’s properties will open.
- Click on “Server” where credentials are store
- Enter a new password under the ‘Mail Server’ section.
- Try to avoid any clerical error.
- Once you change your password, click ‘ok’ to save settings.
Most Common Windows Live Mail Errors & Solutions
- Error number 3219 (0x8DE00005)
This error does not allow you to connect with the Hotmail/Outlook or MSN servers to retrieve your mail. The problem is related to the 2 sorts of authentication that use the same credentials at time. One credential is use for mail servers and the other is use for sign-in purposes. This is one of the errors from Windows Live Mail errors.
Solution the Mentioned Error :
- Users can fix this problem by re-configuring your mail server with Windows Live Mail. You can refer to the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to Windows Live Mail Accounts.
- Now, click on the + icon with an @
- Users have to enter the correct username and password.
- Now, select the server type.
- You can now type the server address and port number in the server address option.
- To do this, you can tick the Secure Connection SSL
- Users have to write the server address under the Outgoing Server Information .
- Write the port number on the port type field.
- Toggle on Secure Connection SSL and Require Authentication.
- Click Next.
You may also Read- How to Change CenturyLink Email Password?
Window Live Mail Errors 0x8007007A Sending Emails
The Windows 10 mail app displays an error code of 0x8007007A. This means that users will be unable to send email using the application. An 0x8007007A error is generated when you send any media attachment from OneDrive. By using SkyDrive, users can send emails with add-ons such as images, albums, etc. In the future, new OneDrive updates will make it impossible for users to send emails with attachments. email will be stuck in your outbox.
For the Solution to this Window Live Mail Error, you can refer to the below-mentioned steps.
- Delete this error message 0x8007007A error.
- Able to send new message
- Now, you have to remove and configure your Window Live Mail Account.
- You can send images as an attached file.
- Now uncheck “create a photo from photo attachments
Error 0x800ccc0f on Windows Live Mail. Here How to Resolve 0x800ccc0f Error:
The most common cause of live mail error code 0x800ccc0f is incorrect SSL for SMTP settings. Have to follow this steps to resolve this errors. Here are a few steps ,which is helpful for covering up these issues on time. Following the mentioned steps these methods are very simple. If not, then you can configure it manually to block it.
Solution to this Error
- First, you have to change the port.
- Now, temporarily disable your third-party antivirus solution.
- Scan your PC (you can use window defenders for the scanning process).
- Now install Window Live Mail
- You can now troubleshoot your network problems.
- Reinstall your network adapter driver.
Related Blogs- How To CHANGE OR RESET AT&T EMAIL PASSWORD?
- EML File Converter
The free EML to PST converter helps users convert the EML file into the PST file format. Users can add this file to another file format .This helps you directly export files to Yahoo, Gmail, IMAP, and Hotmail, etc. The EML file converter helps you to convert multiple EML files in a single go and can export all EML files with attachments.
We have come up with a conclusion for the most common Windows Live Mail errors and how to fix them. Here are various errors like, (0x800ccc0f, 0x800ccc0e, 0x8007007A) while sending emails, Error 3219 (0x8DE00005),or Windows 10. Users also follow solutions to solve the problems caused by these errors. Mention the expert solution, the Free Email to PST Converter. We discuss various features of the EML to PST Converter Online.
Contact Windows Live Email Support for Change Windows Live Email Password
Here we have an expert team to resolve users’ queries on how to Change Windows Live Email Password. Because users need instant assistance with their problems, if they find a suitable platform to cover up their issues, it’s fine for them. team available 24/7 a quick resolution of your issues. We are always available at any time for our users.