MSN is Microsoft Network is a web portal linked with Internet services and apps for Windows and mobile devices, offered by Microsoft and established on 1 August.
MSN and Windows Live are different technical services; they inevitably intersect. Some initial MSN services, such as Hotmail, were renamed to Windows Live services when Windows Live was first launched. Log in to MSN using the name and password of your Windows Live account.
Are you using an MSN account and have not change the password since you signed up? If yes, then users need to Change MSN Email Password at regular intervals to keep it safe and secure their account.
Use of MSN?
The Microsoft Network (MSN) is a group of Web applications and online content services. MSN provided free downloads of various operating systems, software and suites, blog hosting to share experiences and reviews of issues, tips and tricks, suggestions regarding the use of applications, and legal information about various software as well.
For users we mention every step users check out and follow the instructions as well.
Here are the Easy Steps to Change MSN Email Password:
- Users need to login to your MSN Account.
- Sign-up with current account password .
- Second, Visit directly to the account setup page.
- Most of the time, this page is located at account.live.com.
- Users can see your name on the screen
- Now press it.
(The name on the screen depends upon the services you are using.)
- To check the name, scroll halfway on msn.com .
- Check Messenger, Facebook, and Twitter options
- Click on the Messenger tab and click on “Hi<your name>”.
- Now users open Office, Hotmail, or the Windows Live homepage,
- Enter your name is present in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type users name to access the account settings.
- Users are not able to find your name on the screen,
- Go to direct account.live.com
- Log- in with current login details.
- Look for the “Password”
- Click on the “Change” link present to the right of your password.
- Enter the old password.
- In the next field .
- Enter a new password,
- Should be a least six characters long.
- Reenter the new password in the next data field.
- Tab on the box next to “Make my password expire every 72 days”.
- Save the changed password.
MSN is a service of Microsoft that includes its Messenger tool, its Bing search tool and Hotmail, and the email service. If you are using an MSN Hotmail account, you can again log in and check the email from any of the systems with the help of Internet connection and the browser.
You may also read- Want to Recover Comcast Email Password? Get Complete Details Here
Some Important Tips for Using MSN Account:
- The browser should be compatible.
- Erase the add-ons and extensions from the web browser.
- Users need to clear the cache and cookies.
- The device should be properly connect to the system.
- Users must uninstall third-party software from the computer.
Other Ways to Change MSN Email Password :
Here are quick easy steps for Change MSN Email Password, check out these points
- First, you are require to visit the link of https: //account.live.com/reset
- Next, You are require to Select the “I forgot my password” option
- Select the “Reset your password” option.
- Give the Windows Live ID that requires a password reset.
- Hit the displayed characters and Tap “Next”.
- Options to reset your account password.
- Pick one to reset the password of the account.
- Create a combination of characters and alpha bates.
Is MSN Email the Same as Outlook?
No, MSN is not the same as Outlook. Both are the two different domains for email. Users login their msn email account .you will be redirect to Outlook.com.
Related Blogs- How to Reset and Change Time Warner Email Password?
How to Reset MSN Email Password ?
MSN and Windows Live are technically two different services, some of the original MSN services like Hotmail were rebranded as Windows Live services. While using MSN services if you have forgot the password then there is a simple way to Reset MSN Email Password.
You just need to follow the expert tips that we have mentioned below in this blog.
Lookout a few things for proceed for the Rest MSN Email Password :
- Ensure the caps lock is off .
- Password should be secure
- Check on service status.
- Reset MSN Email password process is complete
- Try restarting your PC.
- It is possible that your account has been block
- Help to reduce spam and junk mail,
- The number and type of recipients.
- This may be the reason you cannot sign in.
- If process is not complete
- Maybe your account is compromise
Steps to Reset MSN Email Password :
The below-mentioned points will enable you to easily reset your MSN mail password.
Please have a look :
- First, Visit to the MSN Sign in page by clicking here.
- Enter on the ‘Sign In’ button from the top right corner.
- Tab your MSN email address in the respective field
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Press on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Next Window select ‘I forgot My Password’ Checkbox
- Press on the next to go ahead.
- Users enter an alternate email id or recovery phone number.
- Fill in the captcha.
- Press on ‘Next’.
- You will get a recovery code on your phone number/alternate email id
- Enter the code to verify your identity and click on ‘Next’.
- Users will direct on Password Reset Page
- Create your new password
- Type it twice to save your new password.
Please Note : If you have selected the option of SMS or alternate email to reset your password, you need to patiently wait for the link or code to be sent to you.
Factors leading users to Change or Reset MSN Email Passwords:
- In the situation of receiving any information about unauthorized access or malware content in regard to your account,
- After sharing access to your personal account with someone else,
- Users are not longer use the login,
- Users have logged into your account using a shared or public computer system,
- Visit to the public library,
- If it has been a year that you have not changed the passcode your account.
- Security option closed
Why are users not able to log into their MSN email account?
There are many reasons why users are not able to sign-in to your MSN email account. It is possible your account may be block due to the limited volume of the account. Users need to verify that you are not a spammer. For this, add a valid mobile number on the web page to verify your account.
Live Support For Resolve Change /Reset MSN Email Password:
Many users are using MSN Email accounts, and when they use email accounts, users face so many issues regarding their accounts, like if they want to Change /Reset MSN Email Password.
Related Blogs- How to Change Windows Live Email Password?
If users require immediate assistance with their issues, they can contact live support via email at email@example.com. Experts are available 24/7 to resolve your issues in a timely manner.
In this blog, we have explained the process for Change or Reset MSN mail Password. Read the whole blog and get an idea of how to use the instructions as well. All methods are simple and easy to understand.