The Yahoo email service is highly well-known. People prefer to use it for personal and professional use. Yahoo mail provides great features to use without any issue. Many Yahoo users face a common problem. Users receive a lot of unwanted emails. No one has time to deal with unnecessary emails in their mail. For that users must know how to block unwanted emails on Yahoo Mail and keep their inboxes clutter-free. Block and unblock email addresses in Yahoo Mail- Here Learn How to Block Unwanted Emails From Senders in Yahoo Mail.
The Yahoo email service has a blocking emails option, which you can use to block emails. In this blog, users will find exactly how to block unwanted emails on the web. Users lookout for simple methods to block such emails on the Web and many more devices.
How to Block Unwanted Emails on Yahoo on the Web?
The blocking option in Yahoo helps users block email IDs from which they receive spam emails. Just implement the following steps, and you won’t receive any unwanted emails.
- Users navigate the Yahoo! Mail website.
- Once there, sign in to your email account.
- Enter the Settings gear icon. It’s on the right side.
- Now select “More Settings” from the popup.
- From the list of categories on the left part of the screen, choose the Security and Privacy option.
- After that, press on (+ Add tap)
- Lastly, input the email ID you wish to block. After that, tap the “Save” button. That’s it. Now you know how to block emails on Yahoo.
You may also Read- How to Fix Yahoo Mail Spam Filter Not Working?
Easy Methods for Block Unwanted Emails on Yahoo Mail Account
Blocking Addresses is Not a Solution to Spam
The most common purpose for which address blocking features on email service providers are used is to get rid of spam. blocking the email addresses users receive does not even scratch the surface of getting rid of spam. Spam and junk email senders use the “pitch and ditch” principle. they never use the same email address or domain twice. They are using new addresses to send you junk email and spam every single time, there is really no point in blocking the email addresses from which you receive spam. Yahoo! Mail’s address blocking feature is nothing short of a godsend when it comes to emails from individuals that users would rather not see in their inbox.
Blocking Emails from Specific Senders on Yahoo Mail Mobile Applications
Yahoo Email Mobile and other Yahoo! Mail applications are not equipped with the ability to block any and all emails from specific senders. If users use Yahoo Mail and would like to block emails from a specific email address, you are going to have to log on to the desktop version of Yahoo Mail via an internet chrome of your choosing on a system. Users can block emails from specific senders on both Yahoo email basic and the standard desktop Yahoo Mail.
Blocking Emails from Specific Senders in Yahoo Mail
Here we mention the Two helpful methods users can use to block unwanted emails in their Yahoo mail account without any trouble.
If users using the Standard Yahoo mail option
Check the easy solutions :
- Enter Settings in the resulting context menu bar
- In the left pane, enter Blocked Addresses.
- Users Type the email address you no longer want to see any emails from in the Add an address field.
- Enter on Block option
- Users tab on the save option
- You need to wait for a few minutes to process it.
Related Article- How to change Yahoo mail password: Step-by-step-guide
If users are using Yahoo Mail Basic Option
Have a look at the simple methods :
- Users need to ensure that they have selected the Options option in the Yahoo Mail Classic navigation bar dropdown menu that is located next to the name of your account and is found at the top of your screen.
- Enter on go option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Under the Advanced options section, open the Blocked Addresses category.
- In the Add an address field, type in the email address you want to add to your email account’s list of blocked email addresses.
- Enter the on + key on the keyboard.
The exact set of solutions will help users to block unwanted emails in yahoo mail. These methods are easy and users can apply them. The first is the Standard method and the second is Yahoo mail basic. It becomes helpful to block the emails without any issues.
Related blogs- How to Fix Yahoo Mail Notification Not Working?
Helpdesk for Block Unwanted Emails on Yahoo Mail Account :
We mentioned the easy methods for users to Block Unwanted Emails on Yahoo Mail Account. You can apply the provided steps. Mentioned methods to be easy to use. In case users want live support for that. You can connect with the Yahoo Mail support team via email for that users need to drop your mail on mentioned support email: email@example.com Experts will assist you within working hours to solve this problem and experts will guide you step by step to you need to just follow the instructions and solve your problem.